- Money (in the form of cash at visiting and/or money order in the mail, OR PUT ON THE INMATES ACCOUNT BY tigerdeposit.com).
- Bible or Quran or any other form of booklet from religious belief, must be paperback. No books, magazines or newspapers may be brought in by friends or family members. Inmates can receive newsletters, or magazines from a publisher, (Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, or similar retailer) in the mail as long as they are not x-rated, gang affiliated, or otherwise offensive. The local newspaper is provided in the library.
- Court clothing, (If an inmate is going to have a trial by jury) can be dropped off one week in advance.
- Legal papers MUST BE MAILED. No mail can be dropped off by friends or family.
- All CLOTHING, FOOD and HYGIENE items are available on commissary and will not be accepted IN THE MAIL. No envelopes, paper or stamps will be accepted, they are available on commissary as well.
- We DO NOT accept pictures or letters from family members at visiting. .They will need to be mailed to the jail.
- Prescription glasses must be authorized by medical staff.
- No unauthorized items can be left for a person at the jail at any time. If any unauthorized items are left or mailed to this facility the items will be confiscated as contraband and destroyed.
- Only mail in regular sized envelopes will be accepted. No larger than 9 inch x 4 inch letter envelopes or standard greeting card size will be given to inmate.
- No x-rated, gang affiliated, and or otherwise offensive pictures, published magazines, or newspapers will be given to inmates from the mail. Only 5 personal pictures can be mailed at one time, no larger than 4’ X 6” standard size pictures.
- All incoming and outgoing mail must have complete name and return address and will be inspected by corrections staff. No cards or letters with foreign substance or musical cards will be allowed, they will be destroyed as contraband. For instance no, Stickers, lipstick, perfume, glitter etc…. .
- Plain greeting cards are advised.
- If mail is received for an inmate no longer here it will be returned to sender.
- All prescription meds brought in must be approved by Medication verification and the jail facility Physician.
Absolutely no other articles will be accepted.