County Board Approves Pilot Program for School Resource Officer

The Piatt County Board approved a two-year contract for a pilot program to provide a school resource officer for the Monticello, Cerro Gordo, DeLand Weldon, and Bement schools. The various school districts are expected to consider the contract at their board meetings over the next couple of months.

The school districts would pick up 80% of the total costs. Since Monticello's district has more school buildings, they would pick up 40% of the total districts 80% with the other districts picking up 20% each.

 

CONTACT US

Email Us
Piatt County Sheriff's Office
1216 Raymond Rd
Monticello, IL  61856
Ph (217) 762-5761

Administrative Office Hours
7:30am-noon 1:00pm-4:30pm M-F